Ready to set your marina on the path to extraordinary success?
A facility condition assessment is the first step.
A thorough assessment of the current condition of your floating docks and mechanical systems (electrical, water, sewer & fire) allows you to prioritize immediate repairs while planning for future enhancements and upgrades.
What is included in a full facility condition report?
- Inventory of docks and related infrastructure (ie. anchoring, mechanical, fire & safety systems)
- Overall condition assessment
- Immediate maintenance needs
- Deferred maintenance needs
- Current and future enhancements & upgrades
- Maintenance cost summary
Who should have one done?
- Anyone with an aging marina
- Anyone with a storm damaged marina
- Anyone interested in current/future enhancements or upgrades
- Anyone who wants to develop a strategic operation or capital improvement plan
What’s the benefit?
- Allows for objective analysis of capital improvements against current/future operating expenses to prevent budget overruns.
- Increases ability to secure grants and other forms of funding for capital improvement projects.
- Allows for prioritization of improvement projects.
- Allows for development of short and long-term repair and replacement plans.
- Supports long-term vision and strategic planning.
Whether you are looking for comprehensive services or just expert advice, our team of experienced dock builders stands ready to help you.
Get started in 30 seconds!
Call (360) 676-2800 or complete the form below
to request your facility assessment.