Typical interior of Unistack Drystack building.
Our drystack system, known as the Unistack, can be customized to meet any owner requirement. We’ve also engineered our racks to be easily reconfigured for boats of varying sizes.
Through the R&D process we’ve perfected our “rack supported” structure design. This type of design creates efficiencies by utilizing the boat storage racks as the building’s structural framing. Unistack can be utilized as an enclosed building or as an open rack structure.
- Fully customized layout
- Store boats up to 50 ft.
- Used for storage of boats, jet skis or boat trailers
- Wide end bays maximize access to corner spaces
- Steel “rack supported” structure
- Built to survive site specific storm conditions
- Fully enclosed or open-sided
- Custom design accents
- Custom shelf widths
- Glass or translucent panel for skylights/windows
- Custom exteriors: stucco, molded panels, horizontal flashings, spandrel panels