Illustration is conceptual. Prepared to show typical dock components. Details are subject to site-specific requirements.
Bellingham Marine’s bolted concrete dock, referred to as the Unibolt system, is unique within the industry.
It is the only bolted system fully encased in concrete, a three-part bolt design eliminates any possibility of metal fatigue, and connection bolts can be changed without separating modules or removing walkway sections from their piles. This is an important feature should a damaged module or bolt ever need to be replaced.
- 50 + year service life
- Extremely durable
- Near zero maintenance
- Fire and rot resistant
- Proven ecological benefits – water quality & habitat creation
- Encased on all 6 sides in concrete
- Bolted connection between modules
- Bolts can be removed without disconnecting modules
- Single piece fingers
- Internal utility routing
- Compressive strength 6,000 psi or greater
- Brushed, stamped or colored concrete
- Cast-in cleats
- Variable freeboards
- Square or rounded finger ends
- Wood or composite rub boards
- Optional trim on frames