Illustration is conceptual. Prepared to show typical dock components. Details are subject to site-specific requirements.
The Unifloat Concrete Dock System offers owners the best value. It ranks high in performance and owner satisfaction and is one of the most economical commercial dock systems available.
The modular design of the waler connection allows for virtually any size or configuration. Individual modules can be replaced or reconfigured with ease.
- 50 + year service life
- Stable and solid underfoot
- Extremely durable
- Fire and rot resistant
- Proven ecological benefits – water quality & habitat creation
- Small carbon footprint
- Waler, module connection system
- Walkway modules and finger piers can be reconfigured
- Single piece fingers
- Solid concrete on all 6-sides
- Internal utility routing
- Compressive strength 4,000 psi or greater
- FRP or steel thru-rods
- Galvanized, stainless or aluminum weldments
- Hardwood, softwood, FRP or steel walers
- Brushed, stamped or colored concrete
- Variable freeboards
- Square or rounded finger ends