Temporary marina built with portable wood docks
The first temporary marina you can stack into storage. Many features distinguish this wood dock from others. It’s portable nature, owner friendly design, and ability to be arranged in a wide variety of configurations without added components are a few of the features that set it apart.
The dock features a universal connection system, making installation quick and easy. Unlike any other dock, the features incorporated in our portable system create an extremely user-friendly design that has set a new standard in temporary, portable dockage.
- User friendly install & use
- Exceptional durability
- Designed for commercial use
- Competitively priced
- Modules are easily reconfigured
- Special built-in utility channels
- Portable and easy to store
- Universal connection system
- Concealed lifting eyes and cleats
- Standard decking material: Southern Yellow Pine
- Decking options include IPE hardwood, softwood, composite, southern yellow pine, aluminum, grating or concrete
- Freeboards as low as 6″