Illustration is conceptual. Prepared to show typical dock components. Details are subject to site-specific requirements.
The Unideck timber dock system is an engineered product that is unique within the market. The system features a structural waler with steel reinforced timber connections. The dock’s strong structural core guarantees high load capacity, a long service life and eliminates concerns of twisting.
This mid-weight system is well suited for protected basins, the moorage of small to mid-sized boats, and shallow water, where the floats may ground out during low tide.
- 35 + year service life
- Exceptional durability
- Near zero maintenance
- 20% stronger than other wood docks
- Structural waler system
- Single piece fingers
- Internal utility routing
- Steel reinforced connection points
- Premium decking material with radiused edges
- Relief cuts ensure zero deck cupping
- Southern yellow pine decking – standard offering
- IPE hardwood, composite, aluminum or concrete – optional decking offerings
- Freeboard as low as 6″
- Compressed shipping option for reduced freight cost