This over-size landing platform provides a mixed-use space. It can be used as a picnic area or used for special events.
Landing platforms have a variety of uses. They can be engineered for use as landings for passenger ferries, dinner cruises or large charter vessels. They are also commonly used in marina construction. These large, over-sized, open dock areas are perfect for gathering spaces during events or for the storage of equipment.
The high load capacity, heavy-duty nature of our concrete landing platforms make an ideal solution for high-traffic, commercial use and one-off applications.
- 50 + year service life
- Designed for heavy traffic
- High load capacity
- Suitable for use in heavy wave enviornments
- Exceptional durability
- Extremely solid & stable
- Fully encased, 6-sided concrete structure
- Match-cast construction
- Site-specific, use-specific design
- Internal utility routing
- Compressive strength 6,000 psi or greater
- Standalone platform or connected to floating docks
- Variable freeboard
- Sloped deck
- Pile or chain anchoring
- Colored or stamped concrete finish