The natural bark finish on the Naturalcrete dolo emulates the natural rough texture of tree bark.
Used along shorelines and riverbanks, dolosse work by dissipating wave and current energy rather than blocking it. On riverbanks they provide stream bank roughness, prevent erosion and provide essential fish habitat.
Our patented Naturalcrete dolo is engineered to offer a new solution for river and estuary restoration projects. The concrete is similar in composition to naturally occurring rock and the textured surface fosters the colonization of bio-films and invertebrates.
- Provides bank stabilization
- Provides erosion control
- Porous wall
- Serves as essential habitat for aquatic organisms
- Environmentally beneficial design
- 8-ton units
- Special shape allows individual units to interlock
- Standard concrete or Naturalcrete finish