Illustration is conceptual. Prepared to show typical module design. Details are subject to site-specific requirements.
Our patented Buoyancy Compensated Erosion Control Modules put an end to coastal erosion problems. The modules fully prevent wind and wave action from reaching the shoreline. They are light enough to not sink in poor soils and strong enough to withstand hurricane conditions. They can be placed in any location using small, lightweight equipment and low drafting barges.
The modules feature an EPS foam core fully encased in concrete. The modules are placed side by side to form a continuous unit that runs parallel with the shoreline.
- Proven erosion control
- Won’t sink in poor soil
- Strong enough to withstand hurricane conditions
- Stabilized with 2 vertical & 2 battered pin piles
- Module size based on specific site conditions
- Requires only small equipment & low drafting barge to install
- Fully encased in concrete
- Non-ferrous components
- Custom sizes