The floating breakwater at Trinity point is 4 meters wide. Built with skirted concrete pontoons and FRP Thru-rods.
Our concrete floating wave attenuators are a customized product. Each attenuator is designed and built to the site’s unique wave environment. A site-specific design is the only way to ensure your attenuator is properly built and will provide the desired protection.
In addition to providing protection, a concrete floating wave attenuator may be used for transient moorage, as a fuel dock or a variety of other revenue opportunities. The floating concrete structure also has the added benefit of attracting marine life and promoting water flow.
- 50+ year service life
- Proven wave protection
- Mixed-use opportunities
- Extremely durable
- Fire & rot resistant
- Proven ecological benefits – water quality & habitat creation
- Solid concrete on all 6-sides
- Internal utility routing
- Compressive strength 4,000 psi or greater
- Brushed, stamped or colored concrete
- FRP Thru-rods
- Curved or straight configurations
- Add finger piers to the backside for additional slips
- Hardwood, softwood or composite trim