Balboa Bay Club Marina, in sunny Newport Beach, California, is the premier members-only gathering place and social haven for seekers of modern luxury and activity. Well known for being one of the largest and most comprehensive marinas in all of Southern California, Balboa Bay Marina offers 130 slips ranging from 20 to 100 feet in length.
Bellingham Marine performed as the design/build general contractor. Responsibilities included electrical and fire utilities, potable water, two new aluminum gangways, steel piling, regulatory and building permits, a floating harbormaster building, a swim platform and walkway lighting. Balboa Bay Marina is a must stop for yachting in Newport Beach.
- Unifloat concrete floating docks
- 130 slips from 20 to 100 feet
- Two new aluminum gangways
- Floating harbormaster building
- Swim platform
- Walkway lighting
- New construction
- Design/build, general contractor
- Regulatory and building permit support
- Utility design and install
- Pile installation