Considered one of LA’s best kept secrets; Burton Chace Park is tucked away in the serene waters of Marina del Rey. Los Angeles County hired Bellingham Marine to install 44 transient slips around the park in 2013. Bellingham’s scope of work included removal and disposal of the existing dock system, manufacture and installation of the new docks and upgrades to the utility systems.
Chace Park has 44 Unifloat concrete floating slips and 700 linear feet of side-tie space. The new layout provides better integration with the non-motorized watercraft storage and launch dock installed by Bellingham in 2017.
- Unifloat concrete floating docks
- 44 slips
- 700 linear feet of side-tie docks
- Custom kayak launch dock
- Replacement of existing marina
- Design/build, general contractor
- Utility design and install