In sunny Oxnard, California, the Channel Islands Landing marina went through a complete renovation. The project included installation of new timber service docks.
The renovation included a rebuild of the marina’s travel-lift pier and other upland infrastructure. All new Unifloat concrete docks and ADA compliant ramps were a part of the renovation as well.
- Unifloat concrete docks
- Harborside promenade and landscaping
- New restrooms/shower facilities
- Laundry room
- Travel-lift pier and timber service docks
- Replacement and upgrade of existing infrastructure
- Design/build, general contractor
- Demolition of existing structures
- Landside and waterside improvements
- Fixed-pier construction