Chub Cay Resort Marina is located in the Berry Islands of the Bahamas, on the northeastern edge of the Great Bahama Bank. Appealing to sports fishermen and avid divers alike, Chub Cay has long been prized for its unique location.
The resort features a new club house and 57 Bahamian style villas. The marina includes 109 slips and provides world class amenities accommodating yachts up to 200 feet in length. One highlight is the air conditioned fish cleaning house and gas barbeque grills that are conveniently located to cook your fresh catch!
- Unifloat concrete docks
- Accommodates yachts up to 200 feet
- Full-service fuel dock
- 240 and 208 single and three phase power
- Reconstruction of existing marina
- Design/build, general contractor
- Installation of docks and utilities