Fort Pierce City Marina was hit by a devastating hurricane in 2004, requiring a complete marina rebuild.
To prevent such an occurrence again, 13 barrier islands were erected to provide critical storm protection to the marina. The marina is also protected by a floating wave attenuator. The islands provide a sanctuary to juvenile fish. Mangroves were planted around the islands to attract birds, oyster larvae, fish and other marine life.
- Unifloat concrete docks
- Floating wave attenuator
- Barrier islands for storm protection
- Replacement of storm damaged marina
- Design/build, general contractor
- Installation of docks and utilities
- Gangway supply and installation