Ocean Reef Club is a privately owned marina in sunny Key Largo, the northernmost island of the Florida Keys. Surrounded by tropical scenery and a national marine sanctuary, the island is a mecca for tourists. To preserve the natural beauty of the surroundings, the owners decided to install telescoping pile, so the view is uninterrupted.
Members of the Club own their individual slips, guaranteeing that it is truly a home away from home. With resort style services and accommodations, the Club prides itself as a refuge from the clamor and demands of the world beyond its boundaries.
- Unifloat concrete docks
- Composite trim
- Telescoping pile on 80 ft. finger piers
- Dockominium, individual slip ownership
- Replacement of existing fixed pier marina
- Design/build, general contractor
- Demolition of existing structures
- Installation of docks and utilities