Found in the beach town of St. Kilda, a suburb of Melbourne, the Royal Melbourne Yacht Squadron sits in the same place it has for over a century.
The marina, while best known for its yacht races, is also quite popular for its renowned Sailing Academy. Visitors of all ages and experience levels can learn to love the water at this conveniently located marina.
- Unifloat concrete pontoons
- 140m wave attenuator
- Upgraded utilities and fire suppression system
- M-Tech Sterling and Platinum pedestals
- Expansion of existing marina
- Design/build, general contractor
- Installation of docks and accessories
- Pile driving
- Utility and fire system upgrades