Located next to one another, Rose Bay and Point Piper Marinas are a dramatic departure from the ordinary marina. The Unifloat concrete pontoons have a raven colored additive that give the docks a charcoal appearance.
To maintain an unobstructed view, many of the pilings are a telescoping design. They remain hidden beneath the deck at all times. Personalized polished aluminum-alloy cleats and black power pedestals with silver in-fill panels give the marina a look of sophistication.
- Unifloat concrete pontoons
- Raven colored concrete
- Telescoping pile
- Stainless steel mega-bollards
- Stainless imprinted junction box lids
- Aluminum alloy cleats
- New marina construction
- Design/build, general contractor
- Installation of docks and accessories