Given Sacramento’s extreme summer temperatures, shade is essential to maintaining docked boats. This is why the marina needed covered docks.
Sacramento City Marina is a municipal marina, comprised of north and south basins. The marina serves a vibrant boating region that includes the Delta and recreational waterways from San Francisco Bay north to a thousand miles of accessible waterways.
The two basins are cut into the shoreline by a channel. Between the river and the marina is a tranquil park that enhances the environment of the marina.
- Covered Unifloat concrete docks
- Floating marina store
- Match-cast floating platform with stamped deck
- Fuel dock
- ADA access at all water heights
- Zinc coated steel pile, painted concrete gray
- Replacement of existing docks in south basin
- Retrofitting of 2 docks in north basin to include roofs
- Design/build, general contractor
- Utility design
- Pile design
- Roof design